020 8783 1174
1, Tudor Road, Hampton
Middx, TW12 2NQ
Mon - Fri 9.30 am until late
Saturday 9.30 am to 4pm
Anna has over 17 years experience in the beauty industry specialising in nail techniques. She furthered her career by becoming an assessor in the industry over 8 years ago, she then went on to open ‘The Little Shop’ in 2009. It was during this time that she trained at the dermal institute to specialise in skin care. She has a thirst for the industry and is always willing to expand her skills and knowledge, keeping up-to-date with the latest developments in the beauty industry. Her portfolio includes ITEC, N.V.Q’s, City and Guild, and A1 Assessors award qualifications.
Barbara has been a Beauty and Complementary Therapist since 2006 when, while retraining to change her career, she discovered a true passion for massage and body work.
Since then she carried on studying and gained ITEC qualifications in Sport Massage, Manual Lymphatic Drainage Massage, Swedish Massage and Indian Head Massage.
She also holds a Diploma in Pregnancy Massage and she is a Baby Massage Instructor.
She has worked as a masseuse for one of the leading massage companies in London and she has run her own business in Barnes.
Since February 2012 she has collaborated with Anna at Beauty at The Little Shop.
Barbara is extremely professional, loves her job and strongly believe in the healing power of touch.
She is always looking into new ways to increase her knowledge in body work and her most recent course was for Reiki level 1.
Terms and conditions
- A 50% cancellation fee may apply if less than 24hrs notice is given before a booked appointment
- Although we endeavour to offer and provide the best possible treatments to our clients we do not give treatment refunds, we would much rather you came back so we could make you happy…
- Treatments are by appointment only unless otherwise advertised
- We ask you while on our premises to respect our environment and therapists
- We ask that any personal information you provide for our records is true to the best of your knowledge
- In order that we may provide professional individual treatments, and to ensure that our customer’s experience is uninterrupted we do not answer our phone for the duration of treatments. To contact us, please leave a message and we will get back to you as soon as we can.